Welcome to the Stars of R&B WikiEdit
For many years, R&B and soul have remained two of the world's most common and influential genres in the music industry. This Wiki contains information on R&B singers and musical groups. In order for the singer or group to be included on this Wiki, he, she, or they MUST have an article on Wikipedia to guarantee substantial renown, MUST sing R&B, soul, or one of its related subgenres, and MUST have released at least one studio album. Also, if a singer sings two or more different types of genres besides R&B, he or she must have at least sung a significant amount of R&B songs to be included on this Wiki.
The following types of singers may also be included:
- Blue-eyed-soul or pop soul singers (Christina Aguilera, Joss Stone).
- Singers who used to sing R&B or soul, but now sing mostly other genres (P!nk).
- Singers who sing R&B, soul, and other genres as well, such as pop or dance-pop (JoJo, Justin Timberlake).
- Rappers who also sing R&B (Queen Latifah, Lauryn Hill).
- Actors and actresses who also sing R&B (Raven-Symoné, Jennifer Lopez).